Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge - Day 7: Top ten Book Blogger pet peeves
Hosted by Rachel @ParaJunkee
Day 7: Top Ten Book Blogger pet peeves.
Tough one.. let's see
1. Reading and blogging funk - This is me. Sometimes I just get in a reading funk and a blogging one. I don't read and I don't go on the blog and post my usual things I participate in.
4. Reviews that's really just a re-telling of a book - Kind of related to the spoilers since they can contain spoilers. Yeah, you can tell me some of what the book is about, but I don't need a re-telling of the entire thing, then what's the fun in reading it myself? Of course some like this and that's okay, but I prefer to read it myself - and if this is the case with a review I just myself from reading too much of it.
5. Being mean in reviews - It's okay you didn't like the book, no reason to be mean about it and go on and on about how bad it was. It's fine, it wasn't for you, that's fine.
6. CAPTCHA - It just makes it that much harder to comment on a post. My computer is getting old and slow and with these there's a lot of loading and more loading if it's typed wrong so it just gets to be a hassle.
7. Crazy long giveaway requirements - don't have to be thát hard to enter a giveaway. Somehow it can annoy me when they're not international, but that's because of where I live and sometimes I really want to be able to win something and I just can't. I do understand that they can't all be international because of crazy shipping costs etc.
So couldn't get it to ten, sorry.